Advantages of Laser Cleaning
- Laser cleaning is contactless meaning nonabrasive. The structure of the substrate you want to clean will be preserved. Not the case with grit/ sand blasting.
- Laser cleaning has several advantages compared to the traditional methods:
- Much better working conditions for workers compared to dry ice and any other blasting technology
- No Consumables = lower operational costs
- Chemical processes can take a long time and residuals need to be treated afterwards.
- Dirt can be collected by a suction system
- Low energy consumption
- No maintenance of the laser system
- Low level of noise
- No consumables of any sort
- No chemicals to dispose afterwards
Better cleaning quality and a much better eco-footprint
Plug and clean principle for a fast start-up and cleaning
Laser cleaning technology is getting approved as the preferred solution by all kinds of industries all over the world
Laser cleaning for welding applications
Laser cleaning as becoming a preferred solution for cleaning the weld seam before and after welding. (carbon steel, stainless steel as main applications
Removal of Rust, Coatings & Grease
Cleaning before nondestructive testing, de-coating, cleaning oil film, bakery plates, cleaning oxides of all kinds of end products (battery production), molds for tire and glass bottle production, molds for plastic products, etc...